Happy Monday! I hope you have sunshine where you are too.
I was having a conversation with a friend yesterday about my love of art and for all things fluffy (particularly of a bunny nature). She pointed out that until we had spoken at some length during that conversation, she actually didn’t know much about me other than these two things. It got me thinking.
Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me
And, I decided to address it in this post. So, here are ten things you probably don’t know about me.
- I am a Hufflepuff, still waiting for her letter.
- Until realising that my strengths lay elsewhere (pointed out to me by a very blunt science teacher), I wanted to be a vet.
- I love otters (as well as bunnies, but then, if you are reading this then that is something you know about me already!).
- I really don’t like odd numbers.
- According to my husband, I cannot stack a dishwasher to save my life.
- Three words I love the most are serendipity, curiosity and magical
- I drive a Mini called Boo
- I cannot stand to be anywhere near a balloon
- I am scared of those weird people with red noses and big feet; even the word gives me the heebeejeebees
- I drink way too much tea and do not understand this coffee phenomenon at all. Give me a good cup o joe any day of the week
Happening This Week
I am so excited to be a part of Alexi Era’s new launch show Catharsis.
Catharsis Runs: May 4-25, 2018
More Information or Purchase Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.901.1223
Chapter 4 is written and I am so excited about it. The characters and settings are coming alive like creating a painting with words xx
If you would like to keep tabs on the adventures of the Seven Sisters or hear about the silliness, I have been getting up to, then you can sign up to my inner circle, and I will post this to you every Tuesday for our regular chit-chat. You will also get a 20% discount voucher to spend in the shop.
Lots of Big-Eyed Love,