- I am committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of my visitors
- Deborah Jackson is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
- It is important that the information held about you is up to date and accurate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know of any changes to the details held by me.
- I may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this
Through the operating and the maintaining of my website I may collect the following data about you:
- Customer Data includes any data relating to the purchase of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number. I process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased from me and to keep records of such transactions. My lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and I and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- Communication Data this will includes any communication that you send to me either through email, the contact form on my website, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. I process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. The lawful ground for my processing this data is my legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to me, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from me and includes your communication preferences. This data is processed so you can join in with competitions, prizes and giveaways and for me to be able to write content relevant and interesting to you and be able to understand the effectiveness of it. The lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Technical Data is data about how you use my website and online services. This includes your IP address, your login data, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use my website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access my website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. I process this data to analyse your use of my website. The lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer and grow my website and business and to make decisions about my marketing strategy.
- User Data is data collected about how you use my website or other online services. I process this data to maintain my website and to make certain that the content I provide is relevant and of interest to you, to allow backups of the site and to make certain the security of the website. The lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case is to enable me to properly administer my website and business.
I use your personal data to fulfil terms of a contract between us. Usually to deliver goods and services you have purchased from me.
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data and it is YOUR LEGAL RIGHT to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of every email I send.
I may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any goods or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that I think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about my company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Notify you of updates to my goods and services; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalised to you, so that future interactions with my website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for my own use; and
- Analyze trends to improve my website, products and services.
I use PayPal as my payment provider. Paypal retain all data related to on their secure servers and only provides me with Name, postal address and email address. Paypal does not allow me to delete any customer’s personal information from their website. If you have a data query regarding a Paypal issue then you should contact Paypal directly to resolve this.
Please see my Cookies Policy for more information.
If you have any queries about how I process your data then you can contact me Deborah Jackson (Data Controller) to ask any questions. Email: email@example.com
I reserve the right to amend this contract at any time and without notice, and it is the customer’s responsibility to review this contract for any periodic changes. Use of the website following any amendment of this contract will signify the customers’ acceptance of its revised terms.